Monday, May 9, 2011

happy mother day


today is Mother's day !
WOHOOO!

I hope can celebrate happily but sister having exam next week :(

So, We just have a normal lunch celebration :)
It's our gift for mum:P
Nijyumaru Japanese Restaurant

WOHHOO ! I LOVE JAPAN'S FOOD :)

we all have the different set lunch but same prices :)
A rice
Salad
Fruit
Miso Soup
And 3 type of main Food to choose :)

It Just cost us RM 27 , If i didn't remember wrongly .
That's the one My third sis :)
Beef , salad , pork, fruit,sashimi , rice and miso soup !

Another salad which's my mum favourite !
Because inside this salad have salmon fish :)

It's the present from Nijyumaru Restaurant :)
*SWEET


Total Bill : Rm 170 ++

Location:
24, Jalan Permas 10/5,
Bandar Baru Permas Jaya,
Johor Bahru, Johor.

Tel:07-388-9818.


It's A NICE RESTAURANT!

Lastly ! Mum , I wish to gave u a more big present but when i got $ ,LOL!

I LOVE YOU MUMMY! :)

No comments:

Total Hits