Thursday, May 12, 2011

black white wedding

范范 & 黑人
The Sweetest Wedding I've ever Seen :)
SWEET !!!

Found these photo on facebook !
The most sweet and cute picture if them !

SOSWEET !
The most liked picture ! :)
You two're just TOO CUTE !
LOVE

Their wedding !
I'm in love !
幸福女人的笑容最漂亮!!
She's damn Pretty !

Just check out how's their wedding goes on :)

And I'm watching this 八卦 show about them :)
SHARE !







How was it ? How was it?
Cool right ? VERY COOL !

I got the mood to get married ! HAHAHA (I'm Sot Plug-ing )

Recently there got a lot people's going married !
22/5/2011 I'm going for someone's wedding too !

I'm so excited go for their wedding after watching fanfan&heiren's wedding !

Hope every couple who married will have the same happiness as Them :)

HAPPY MARRIED !
FANFAN & HEIREN !
幸福的两位
:)

More pictures for them :-

No comments:

Total Hits