Saturday, May 21, 2011

49 天


49 天
It's a korean show :)

Episode 20

Just finish watching this show ,made me feel so touch !
We do appreciate what we have

幸福的时候
- I smile myself in front my lappie ( people thinking I'm crazy )

悲伤的时候
- I cried and cant control myself ( I'm sot plug already )

maybe i watch this show with my own feeling , It's so touch !

A Very nice SHOW

The artist of this show, all is pretty and handsome!
I fell in love with this show :)

The main character girl:)
damn white and pretty
Another handsome boy ! He's damn SHUAI!
another pretty :)
and a dead people :)




One of the song
A very sad song :(


btw, the song with the screen is so match ! It really make me feel wanna cry out !
(in the show , not this video)

A GOOD FOR THIS SHOW !

A MUST WATCH SHOW !

GO AND WATCH THIS !

ON PPS

:)

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Hey, i also watch finish jor ..xD teehee

Shirley92 said...

Nice right?!hahaha ! I LOVE THIS SHOW :)

Total Hits