Saturday, March 17, 2012

weekdays

                                              This weekdays , i hope the day will never end.......
it's the last week .
my hubbie boy reallie gonna off to kl !

I've spend my weekdays with my hub
but this makes me more miss him right now.

of course take pica for everyday !
when is the next time i can clearly see his face ? 


shopping movie dating with him,
and we had watch this movie this afternoon !

JOHN CARTER


it's a nice movie but i'm so nervous,
cause i'm gonna late back home ! 
luckily my parents didn't scold.haha!

and before my dating, guess what?
i'm having my exam !
REAL EXAM , not progress test
i'm supposed to tell my family and hub i'm going to exam but i didn't do that 
:p


and ends up, luckily i've passed my exam !
ush! 
* 60 marks 
which i thought i'll fail again ! OMG
i'm happy , cause i dun need to waste money again,
some people happy some people sad
i know some one who fail some paper will be sad, but she pretend like she's ok.
try to cheer her up , but i'm not god, even she's smiling, i dunno what she's actually thinking.
what can i do? I'll be the ear if my friends need me 
but i dun really know how to comfort people, how to cheer people up
friends , dun be sad, just rmb, whenever u need me , I'll be there :)

while waiting for the movie time , me and hubbie boy went to black ball for dessert !


what's the face u gave me?
the most ugly boy that i loved :)

enjoy my day eventhough it's rush.
i'm gonna miss him ? :(

the ugly man , he bought snacks for me again!
who actually everyday nag that i'm fat , playing with my fat tummy
he still bought whichever food i want :)
eventhough he's in kl ! :)
still remember my snacks ! MUAHAHA :D

and whichever the thing i need 

sweet of him :)
eventhough i got no the most expensive present,
it's enough for me to have him 

White valentine's 

went for breakfast with baobeix yan wen
breakfast on white valentine's <3

have been long time didn't chit chat with her, loves her.


and my U-Gangs ! we're gonna meet up !
look forward to that and miss fatty vic and su lots !

and yap ! i went to yamcha sometimes, but not night .
with cheryl babes and yong fuey

JUST WANT CAFE which alloacted at right beside permas maybank

 crape cake
 my latte with dolphins !
thanks yan wen's friends who made this!
 heloo kitty for cheryl, maybe she looks cute
so they made this for them
 and pig !
we keep laughing that yong fuey got the pig's cappucino !
wahahaha

endssss
i'm gonna sleep and tomorrow gonna wake up for working

gambateh for life

study hard
work hard
PLAY HARD




No comments:

Total Hits