Tuesday, March 6, 2012

BAD LUCK

It's a bad day today.
as usual , i woke up early in the morning 630am just to fetch my sister for early school.
dress up and make up cause today's outshooting day ! 
It should be a happy day ! 

but ends up so moody.
cause accident ! with my new lovely car mazda
I"M SAD

suddenly dunno how to face this problem, i'm shocked.
wish he was with me :(

but still turn up for shooting , cause i've promise the photographer .
moody face , my pica for the day should not be looking good , ish :(

how's my car how's my car?
$$ gone for repair
outing gone cause parent's in bad mood
kena scold badly cause the accident
not gonna have car for very loooong ! 

who really wish to have accident !
scold until like i'm not care about the car ...
feel like crying :(
and i'm sooo wish his was here with me.

it's suddenly become so moody moody, 2012's march didn't treat me well.

my lovely car, please recover faster :(
and i miss my hubby boy, he gonna leave to kl sooon!!
argh..

WANNA HUG HUG RIGHT NOW ! :C

Pica of the day


No comments:

Total Hits