Thursday, March 8, 2012

8.3.2012

Woke up as early as usual , 
and i just slept for 2 hours ! 
insomnia ~

raining night , i'm just missing him.

kena banned for outing cause i've bang the car ! :(
HAIZ
what a bad month for me.

went to college by cheryl's car !
loves her <3 for not complaining anything to fetch me :)
and i felt like we just went college for fun.@.@
havent start concentrate yet, 
how to motivate us? 

after class , hubbie boy coming to fetch me !
the most happiness day in this month !
he's gonna go for kl tomorrow 
:)
went to maybank cause i wanna make a debit card for myself !
i'm 20 years old, and now, finally i've got one ATM CARD !LOL
dun laugh me ! :0
why am i so rush to make a debit card for myself?
just to save RM87 from my online payment ( exam fees )
I'M AN ACCOUNTANT! 
LOL

after my debit card done .
it's lunch time !
went to his house for lunch 
Simple but full of Loves :)

and here's our dating start ! LOL
one thing to tell, i've skiped my work today , SHHH!
JUST TODAY
movie time !
but actually dun really know which movie to watch
ends up with this funny show 

DANCE DANCE DRAGON 


hmmm, conclusion .
hmmmm
i'm expect it to funnier but it makes me a bit disappoint .
anyway, the baby is CUTE.
LOL

and offf course before the movie start !
went to shop and buy food !!!
he's the one who buy anything i want to eat , Love him :)

end of the day.

skip working is a secret .
i know cheating is not good
but if i can live like what i want , who's want to lie?

Loves my hubbie boy

No comments:

Total Hits