Monday, February 6, 2012

february 2012

it's february ! very fast, our new year is gonna ends! 
haiz
happy moment always pass so fast.
my holiday gone.

everyday working with sunny day ! 
and everyday will raining .
even public holiday have to work too.
so kesian.

recently kept got dinner with family.
had a lot pica with sister ,
especially vera youngest sister !
she smile to the camera !



and of course myself !

this february should be not easy for me.

i'll get my CAT results this months.
i'm gonna prepared to have scold from parents.
i've scratched my dad's car today AGAIN!
hubby boy gonna leave me to another place for study.

I'm gonna miss him badly... super bad.

not one weeks or two weeks.
it's 2 years !

WTH?

;(

we still left less than one month time to meet .
everytime when think of u gonna leave me , i'm so sad
soo moody to do anything.
so please give me some sweet word everyday to let me feel better?


i dun wish to mention u're leaving.
feel like my tears gonna drop.

I HATE THIS FEELING.

我不想看着你离去,我怕我会哭得很丑。


i know u're not going for fun, so..
wait u back in jb, i hope we can go through it .

the thing i wish to do with u,
with my whole life.

ILY
and i hope you're too :)

sad february , please paast faster.
i wanna be happy everyday !

now i just wish to meet him if i can before he left.
february, please treat me better !:(

No comments:

Total Hits