Saturday, January 28, 2012

DRAGON YEAR!

Okay, i'm really so long didn't update my diaries !
And here i come :)

it's been sooo busy this few days cause i've started working since 13 feb'12 !
As an accountant assistant , and i still dunno my salary yet ! uhuh?? ! 
yap, i dunno my salary is how much >.<

and working for 2 weeks i got my HOLIDAYS!
woohoo.

I'm lucky , cause i just work for one week.
i got staff birthday lunch for FREE!
i got my lucky draw from "CLOSE WORKING DAY"
here's the pica of my lucky draw 
( and that's my office table !:D)
i got bonus for CNY
i got ang paw from colleague who had married 
I GOT SOO MUCH GOOD THING HAPPEN
and i just got in this work for 2 weeks ! MUAHAHAAAA
:D

After working , it's holiday ! 
i got my one week holidays !!!
woohoo~

went to kl met our cousins and grandye ye there !
ang paw really makes me so happy :)

and i've brought my mr tun with me !

he always by my side when i go everywhere "OVERSEAS"
and i hope he's papa with me too :)

outfit for the chinese new year eve !

reddish from MNG
and orange heels from SUMMIT

I'm so bright !:D

And it's barbeque day !
we've ate a lot such as
oyster , loabster , prawn , steak , lamb , chicken ,
and also lao sang !

this is the must for chinese new year !
woohhooo  :)

and went for baskin robbin somemore !
we really enjoy it :)

parents so missing CHATIME but they haven open yet .
it's still chinese new year !

Gambling is a must at new year !\

Drinking shandy while gambling , It helps lot!
haha~

Nothing much , i've got satisfied ang paw for this year seriously :)

HAPPY CNY EVERYONE!!
心想事成!
龙年行大运!

:)


No comments:

Total Hits