Thursday, January 5, 2012

Converse sales

Hello blogger !
 I'm here to update my blog !
 Wooohhoooooo!
 Today , almost spend my whole day with hubby boy. 
Woke up 830am by Mr.Kong Hubbie , 
Wanna go for converse warehouse's sales !
 Excited !

 Reached there at 10am , and it's already crowded ! 
Met friends at there too ! Cheryl and her family ! 
Hubbie boy met his friends too, 
people was so gam jiong , 
Early morning day at there and I'm the one of them !
  me and hubby boy bought RM500++ for shoes and clothes ! 
Luckily bring enough money !
 LOL! 

Didn't take the pica of the thing we've bought , it's too messy.
 Btw, I'm enjoying shopping though there's quite HOT !

 Just went back home for lunch after our shopping !
 Cause we're sweating and really need some shower ! 
 Hubby boy went home for lunch and come to my house at evening, AGAIN!
 lOL!
 Because my parents bought a printer from pc fair, but dunno how to use. 
He's coming to rescue ! Lol. 

 Stomachache cause had period today, 
Really not feeling well, but he's beside me. 

His hugs warm me up , ILY :)

 End of my day . 
And I'm going to interview air stewardess on Saturday ! 
 With babes yan wen . And gonna start my working on Monday too.
 Good luck to me, 
Taddaaaaa friends.

 Nights world

No comments:

Total Hits