Sunday, October 23, 2011

October's life

Okay Okay Okay,
I admit that i'm tooooo lazy ! 
And this's the 1st post for this October !

Firstly , This October toooo busy !

presentation
birthday
movie
dating
party
fun
food
exam
holiday 

All this i've done in this october !
Just 31 days !

How AWESOME i am? :)

Tell you all 1st, It's gonna be a long long long post !
Cause i'm gonna write my whole awesome days in this months !
Be prepared !

Let's talk about my presentation !
It's moral presentation !

Title : Conflicts between family 

Since this assignment will take part of the MARKS !
we gonna make it interesting and serious !
we went out discuss and really spend time on it !
Hope we can get a high marks ! :)

The video for our presentation .
AS A CONCLUSION!


Watched it .
Appreciate what u had now :)

And next , of course is outfit and pica !

Friends pica with all formal clothes !
All pretty girls ! :)


And outfit of the day !
Clothes from mother 
And dress from padini.
PS/ i'm so regret that i've bought this dress from padini
cause yesterday i just saw a very nice dress in MNG :(

Outfit of  the others day !
Purposely wear formal because we wanna take group pica :)
but in the end, we didnt =.=


The next day of my presentation , It's my birthday!
Seriously , i dun expect too much .
I scared will disappointed. 

But this year ! It shows that dun expect too much is GREAT IDEA :)
Had fun for my birthday!

The 1st present from my LAOPO victoria and james !
Sweet of them !
Love them lots ! with delicious food, wanna makes me become FAT as them :P

Strawberry with chocolate ! NICE :)
And cute homemade cupcakes ! 


I do really appreciate it !
Thanks sooo much !:)


And next is celebration with my dear classmate.

Ps/ my catty bitch member , Regine liew , birthday is on 9 oct ! 
so close to mine , Happy birthday bitch! LOVED.

went to loud speaker. I tot is just simple sing k and ends.
but can u believe? they bought a cake and surprised me !!
OMFG,I didn't even thought about that seriously.
And what can i say?? Thanks so much !
U all are just toooo sweeettt !!!! 


Unforgettable birthday :) eventhough it's just simple celebration.

And my lovely cake from them !
TADDAA~~~
:D

 Happy birthday to myself !

End for my birthday?? NONONO.

intend to have dinner with hubby boy and then movie.
But mummy wanna cook for me !
in the end, hubby boy went to my house for dinner !
while eating, realize that sister forget that day is my birthday !WTH.
okay, maybe PMR too stress? =.=

After dinner then movie time !
Hmmm, what movie? hmmmm
i got poor memory for my brain >.<
i'm seriously forget ady .....@@

Whatever, A PICA from us ❤ 
Ohya ! we went to KSL for movie ! 


If didn't rmb wrongly, Its abduction !
From the twilight who act as the wolf with strong muscle !
It's a nice movie anyway :)


AND of course family celebrating with me too !
went to nijyumaru japanese restaurant for dinner .
This's my set !
NICE NICE!

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH JAPANESE FOOD!!!


anyway ! It's a happy happy happpy birthday ! :)


And now ! my life cant move without food !
YUMMY YUMMY!

可丽饼
&
汤师傅套餐
Is my dinner and supper yesterday ! :)


And food in loud speaker
birthday cake
japanese set
station 1 !


PS/we went station for our assignment ! but end up cheated $ from the waitress !F
Station 1 is not a good choice !

me and classmate always have a lot problems with choosing what for lunch !
and we always check from website .
:D
yummy foods light up our life ! HAHA

And it's dessert time !
went to ZERO DEGREE which allocate at taman molek .

CHECK THIS OUT!


Some quite nice and price is still reasonable !
can try it !

but something to complain here !

PICA IS ALWAYS JUST PICA :(
i tot it will be colorful as the pica.:(
but it gone out with the left hand's side one.
Anyway, taste is still great ! but something gone .=.=


For more info about this :-
http://www.facebook.com/zero.degree.dessert.cafe

And recently i've just done my mock exam !
everyday stay at college for studying. with my babe cheryl.
it's good that studying without loneliness :)

Seriously, i didn't try my best ! I still got no study mood yet.
since my real exam is on dec =.=
How can i think this way???? @@

It's gonna be a busy nov and dec too !
revision class is too pack and dec is exam months !:(
everyone's graduating and holiday ! but my nightmares gonna start soon!
 GOD BLESS ME

I'm sure have to catch up my studies next months on wards ! i swear seriously !
I dun wanna retake my paper ! please pray for me !

and now ! it's holiday!
i got one week holiday and today is the 1st daY!!!
yahoooo!!!!!

Wat's next?
plan for holiday trip? oh no.......
I GOT NO PERMISSION TO DO THAT.
FML.

how i wish i'm 21 years old now. and freedom will be back :)
eventhough my day past busier ,
 hubby boy will always in my list :)

Friends food fun will not forgotten too !

And that's my life !.

And oh ya ! AWESOME MOVIE of this month !
REAL STEEL
A MUST WATCH MOVIE !!!



End up here and stay tune for next post !!!! :D
If i'm free for updated ,LOL :P

GOODNITES WORLD.


No comments:

Total Hits