Friday, October 28, 2011

GATHERING

It's time to hangout with friends ! YEEPIE :)
intend to have movie and chit chat with babe betty, then after that meet my classmate
 but betty put me aeroplane nia !
HNGH! punish u ! dec only can see me ! :P

SO,i just spend my whole afternoon with my lovely classmate ! :)

wake up 11am only saw my friends say he gonna fetch me on 1230 pm ! HUH?
rush and bath faster !
dress up 
and
outfit for the day !


Actually is same outfit from last post ! >.<
LOL
Btw, i've just manicure my nails last night !:)
CHOCOLATE CHOCO!


I LOVE IT :)

And and ! let's go for fun !
and the most important thing is ..........

i tot we're going to TEBRAU JUSCO??
seat on the car only realize they going to BUKIT INDAH JUSCO!
wth, how blur i'm ....>.<
anyway, just follow them .
cause as long as got people to fetch me :P

went to bukit indah jusco meet all my lovely classmate.
but in the end..
we're in SUTERA MALL! LOL

very hungry cause i didn't have breakfast .
so just simply went to a nearest shop
>ROOM 26<

This's my lunch !HUH?
looks very small right??
but luckily i'm full after this :)
ps/ quite nice too !:D

 And my friends ordered kids set ! >.<
how cute he's !
hellooooo kity somemore ! 
remind us someone ! LAUGH!

ps/ Eventhough looks childish, but taste nice !


Chocolate 
share with Cheryl babe.

and huiting babe've sick !
she used the tissue like drink water !
>.<
ps/ please take care urself ! you're too weak nia ~

After our lunch , wanna plan for the next activities !
and it's 3pm ady ,WTH.
somemore ! we discuss for almost half an hours ! @@
luckily in the got the answer !
THE LOUD SPEAKER again?
yap,no others places to go...:(

Raining day and there's no parking lots for us.
IN THE END , we went to 
> THE GATHERUS CAFE <

we play and had out dessert too !
wondering wat's it??:D

TADDDAA~~

Their 招牌甜品: 巧克力火锅 !! YUMMMYYYYY!!

And we've played 建路找黄金 游戏 . 
And UNO ! LOL

For more info about this cafe :-
Please click it !
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21094052728

PLAY PLAY PLAY 
and it's 7pm already ! 

we gonna say goodbye .
:(
how i wish we can play for the whole day !

Tze yang fetch me to grandma house "TAMAN PELANGI"
from SUTERA MALL
ps/ sometimes he's kind too :)

and the end of my gathering day .
the sad thing is, we didn't take pica !!AARRGGHHH>>>...D:

I TAKE WITH MYSELF :P



END
I MISS MY HB :(

No comments:

Total Hits