Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Timetable


Picture of the day :)
And my classmate like my outfit :P

How's my life recently ?
TIRED!

schooling day , STARTED! :((
my4 days holiday gone ~~BYE !
Face my reality life =.=

When i got this timetable ,
me and my classmate got the WTH expression =.=

Why is damn full !!! everyday 8:30-5:30!
Super no mood lah ~~:((
And everyday the most happy part is LUNCH TIME !!!
And meet with my bitches :))

And our BIG LUNCH!

Mcdonald today :))

This is included our boy classmate !haha~~

Enjoyed life with them when eating !!hahahaa~~~

ARGHHH, i haven get used this tiring day :((

homework again ! haiz......
Gambade for my life ! I can do it !

I miss my hubby boy kong kong kong, when can we meet?:(
he's busy with assignment
I'm busy with studying
And he's gonna move house , far than now
And i have a full timetable when he's free

:((

so how?

I MISS HIM !

No comments:

Total Hits