Saturday, July 9, 2011

Aunt 21st birthday party !

1st all, i got a lot pictures i haven upload =.=
too much and so troublesome ,LOL

t's my aunt 21st birthday party !
we went to sg ALOHA SHELLEY and rent the house !
Overnight there ! and PARTY there ! :)

And she got a theme , we all have to wear REDDY SHIRT!
wohooo~ so hubby boy bought it to me ady :P

HAPPY 21st birthday aunt
eventhough we're not that close , but love you :))

PICTURE OF THE DAY!
I know my aunt is pretty :))

REDDY!

And we decorate this! :))
Nice??
went for swimming there and found dolphins !!
I'm touching them ! LOL
And i sit onthem !Hahaah!
Sudenlly miss my tunnie at m'sia :((
Swimming with sister and cousin ! :)
2nd sis !
3rd sis !
And my cute cousin !:)
It's family picture !
We're in reddy shirt and white shorts !
COOL RIGHT??!!
hahahahahaah!
SISTER! LOVE
And it's birthday song and cake time !
we odered jellycake for aunt !
People say 21years old is big girl, and they have key "freedom" !woohooo
NICE!
And i wish i'm 21 too ! I'll be FREE!! :P

Guess what? they punishing me :(
cause i loss in the game , my cat face =.=
And and luckily there's wireless,
i miss my baby boy
i miss me catty bitch !

We can still contact through fb! mauhahhaa!

sleep at morning 3/4am =.=
cause take care of vera , I'm SUPER TIRED !
and somemore we slept on the floor ! just with few blanket but it still like a floor,HARD
I sleep until not comfortable !:(

And it's lunch time !
we checked out and went for jack's place for lunch !
Grandma treat us !
YEEPIE!

Mushroom soup with garlic bread
U.S Sirlon steak
this is the U.S sirlon steak !
I'm full after this!
and somemore got dessert and tea/coffee !
super super full!
And i'm tired cause not enough sleep ! so we went back m'sia !
on the way back in car , I've slept ! LOL

And i'm on mybed! so i nap from 3 something to 7pm ,LMAO!
My bed was soooooo comfortable ! :)
And what i've gain for this trip ?
A Gucci Sunglasses ! from mother !
THANKS! and i love it !
after my nap , we went for my dinner !
Johor Jaya PAULANER!
It's somekind a PUB but got food too!!
Germany style :)
Their main beer ," PAULANER" the name for this drink !LOL
salad=.= simple vegetable !
And this is our main course !
德国猪脚!
NICE NICE!!!
end for the day,
i keep uploading picture and arrange my picture.

tired man !
continue my nap and GOODNITE WORLD!

LOVED

No comments:

Total Hits