Saturday, March 12, 2011

表弟's birthday !


Today is 12/3/2011
My 表弟
He's one years old !
Older than my youngest sister one month .
He's the one !

寿星baby :)

Food for the day !

Lut Lut ! They got this for his birthday party :)
YUM YUM!
TASTY !
And lastly,It's His birthday cake !
1 shape means 1years old :)
Happy birthday derrick ! stay cute

More picture click :-

In the end, My stomach full like a ball !@@
SHIT .
The food is too attractive ! YUM YUM .

done for ironing clothes before went to birthday party !
My dad was waiting for the lut lut
since he know that my aunt will invite lutlut as out dinner:)

Tired now ! And too FULL!
Gonna sleep jor and off to study tomorrow !

I dun wan to be SICK
Please pray for me:(

It's another day ! 4/12/2011!
Night to the world

No comments:

Total Hits