Saturday, March 5, 2011

FOOD ❤

Food For Da Weekend ^_&

Cakes :)

So colorful! :P & creamy @@

EEpie ! Chipster from hubby boy:)
I haven eat yet :P
Creamy cake :)

Choco cake :)
It's Lunch time !
Spaghetti ! :) Yum Yum !
Isn't my mum's PRO? She cooked it!:)
Delicious lunch
With this italian herbs inside the spaghetti ! YUM :)
& It's Dinner Time ! :)
Preparing ! Chicken chop!
Homemaking !:D
Baking Garlic Bread :)
Mushroom with seafood :)
Tasteless without them :)
Garlic Bread ! :DD
TADDA!!! It's our chicken chop ! :)
Isn't this look yummy ? It really taste yumyum ! :)
& our dessert for dinner ! :)
Chocolate ice cream !
Satisfied for the day again !
Food is so WONDERFUL !

I Miss Hubby Boy !

Tomorrow is STUDY DAY again:(
SOB SOB .

GOGO SHIRLEY WONG !

2 comments:

yying said...

Share soem for me leh!!! XD

Shirley92 said...

haha ! Blek !in my stomach jor !@@

Total Hits