Sunday, March 27, 2011

FOOD for the week :)

It's the only thing that I'm feel satisfied ! FOOD !❤

MY SATISFIED FACE!

Home made FOOD :)

Isn't look like in restaurant?
I got chef in grandma house ! :)

YUM YUM COMING !
SALIVA DUN COME OUT YA :P

FULL OF FOOD
TADDA! :) MINE!
牛肉面!
It's all home made ! :)
Guess what'll we doing with those food?
POPIA!!!

TADDA! I MADE IT MYSELF !:)
FULL OF YUMYUM inside ! :)
DESSERT!!

MUA CHI .
I dunno how to spell it ! I think you'll know what is it.
It's nice and homemade too ! :)
and o oni . :)
JELLY TOO !
Buying from outside food :)

ferrero rocher ! :)
From grandma
mcd in midnight as supper ! :P

yum yum nudget ! :)


AWWWW.....
That's the reason THAT why am i getting fatter and fatter !
HAIZ...

THERE'S TOO MUCH YUM YUM FOOD IN THIS WORLD !
FOOD's so attracting :(

HELLO FATS , I'M COMING :(((((((


No comments:

Total Hits