Saturday, June 22, 2013

Girl's Gathering

It's Saturday !
A busy saturday for me.
Wake up at the afternoon , Yes, I'm almost is a pig @.@
Date with my Girls Cheryl Regine Yong Fuei And Sister .
Our Lunchie "ARASHI"
Yummie Yummie !

Then is Movie Time !
I've not watched movie Since boyfie back to kl.
Somehow still felt weird that he's not sitting beside me in the cinema.
And it's SUPERMAN - Man Of Steel


The conclusion for this movie
>>> So LONG STORY 
And for me, It's quite boring. @.@
it took us 2hours n half. My butt gonna burn!

after my movie time,
Went back home rest and prepare for the next event.

Outfit fot the night event !



 My dear ahpui's advance birthday party at her house.
And she ask us to dressed up pretty cause she want to see lenglui! WTH
we bought her a birthday present , hope she will like it too.
Supreme Cap From Headmost

When The girls met up?
Photo time !
Ilove this! We look natural!LOL




and yeah, it's actually amber's birthday on the next day,


so sorry that i cant too join to have surprise to you,
but my heart will always be with you 


LOVES U TWO BOTH SOOO SOOO MUCHIE.
AH PUI & AMBER HOO
Hope our firendship last forever. MUACKSS

End of the tiring saturday yet HAPPY OVERLOADED :)

No comments:

Total Hits