Thursday, June 20, 2013

DUST.DUST.HAZE.HAZE

OH MY GOSH 
Its been one year didn't  update here 
Sorry my FOLLOWERS "dunno whether you all still there?"
DUST. DUST. DUST.

Recently everywhere is Haze 
Even my bloggie almost full of dust!hehex

Recently ,because of  slash and burn practice by famer in indonesia, 
the air pollution and air direction,
this makes Johor look like this! 


How terrible is it?
NAH ~
Today's API hits up to 383 !
WTH, it's even worst than yesterday, 
And it keep arising, never reduced. 
And yet, this rate of API shows that, we're in hazardous situation!
What can we do? And who can Save us?

Hence,  schools have been stopped ,
But why we still need to work?HAIZ!
Nowsaday,  open facebook n insta
People discussing about the haze too!
People Wearing mask n some stay at home. 
And, im the one who need to wear the covered. 
U can only see my eye.
Even my eye felt dry! 

Hubbyman in kl, lives in condominium somemore in 23levels! Oh My God
Sure be very hazie @.@
Hope everyone take care of themself until the haze away.

The hubbyman keep wants me to drink more water,as he knows i used to drink less water ,lol! 
HENCE, 
He said:  drink once when u miss me once!
Wth! This makes me went to toilet man.
See how much i miss u, when will u b coming bck?  :(

Anyway, conclusion, 
Hope the pollution will be end as fast as possible. 

Stay healty people n friends!


No comments:

Total Hits