Thursday, November 17, 2011

BOOMS!

Okay okay, too long didn't update my diaries !
I'm so busy !

This month and next month is revision and exam week :((
everyone having graduation ceremony 
I'm still examming ! PRAY FOR ME!

Laopo Victoria
Baobeixx Vicc Yan Wen

my precious baby friends , both of them had graduate !
I'm pretty wish to send u all a beautiful flowers on ur ceremony ,
CAN I CAN I CAN I??
haha !

HAPPY GRADUATE!! IMISSBOTH OF U SOOOOO DAMN MUCH
After my exam please hang out!

And my U- GANGX GANGX.

Not going to talk much , cause have to start my revision now !
Left 2 weeks more to go for exam !
FINAL EXAM
IMPORTANT EXAM

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME
I'M GONNA PASS THOSE EXAM NO MATTER HOW

SERIOUSLY!!!

* give me so motivation please , god :(

Ends!
and wait for my next posts ! It's gonna be a long long long post !
GOOD LUCK FOR ME :)

* seriously, miss my hubby sooo much, how can i concentrate with missing someone so badly :((

No comments:

Total Hits