Saturday, September 3, 2011

Helloooo BUGIS ! :D

Meet up my babe Betty on the day my grandpa and aunt back to kl >.<
feel so bad , cause i didn't say goodbye to them >.<

Wake up early morning 10am , make up nicely and put everything in my beg .
RUSH TO THE BUS STOP
and meet up my baby.
She said got another secret people will meet us
SECRET PEOPLE = AMBER HOO CRAZY 
Happy !cause loooong time didn't met her leh , miss her gaogao !

in the end, the bus came late and i'm LATE for half an hour >.<
sorry babes :(
It's bus fault !!!!:P

SINGAPORE . I'm Going For You!

1st pica of the day :)


Actually I got no $$ to go singapore, because now exchange rate so high.
and somemore grandparents haven back to kl
I'm not supposed to go out , but i still went out to meet babes ! LOL

Hubby boy treat too GREAT :D
he sponser me ! YEEPIE

on the way to sg ,
M'sia > M'sia custam > S'gapore custom >..... STOP!
Someone having problems !!!
Babe betty >.<
she kena stoped by the sg police !
Because her passport gonna exprired ! LOL
It's still have 2 months ago whey !LECEH SG!
AND RMB GUYS: 6 months before expired !
Now i'll rmb it!

Wait for babes betty came out for around 30 minutes ! OMFG!
we're super super late man !!>.<

Take the bus and finally we reach bugis at 2pm
The 1st thing we wanna do is.........
LUNCH!!!

This is my favourite lunch!
PEPPER LUNCH
BEEF RICE WITH CHEESE :)
 After our lunch , we still have another one and half to shop only ! :(
sorry guys ! I've to back home earlier ! 
Promised will get to bugis next time for whole day k? forgive me please :)

SHOP SHOP SHOP
And time is not enough :(

PICA PICA before we left bugis

Baby betty
 baby amber
 We bought the same .:D

and more pica in :-

and we wait for the bus to back jb ! OMFLOOONG queue !!!>.<
I'll surely be late to backhome>.<
RELAX, I'll surely be scolded >.<

reached JB around 6pm, supa late ! !
bought cool blog before we say goodbye
And our taste will never change !
PEACH GREEN TEA!
HI 5 !!!!!

I LOVETHEM :)

end for the day,
problems
and rush
bur fun!

bugis, you wait for me next time !
I'll surely shop whole of u for the next time !

Feel sorry to reject others , I'm SORRY.
Every friends , I CARED.
All is irreplaceable, but limited time.
guys, we'll meet someday k?

Suddenlly miss my hubby boy, how i wish ever minute he's with me
LOVE HIM :)

No comments:

Total Hits