Saturday, April 2, 2011

Re-arranged my ROOM !!

Guess what I've done when nothing to do ..

I'm rearranged my room !
I realized that my room is soooo Messy this few weeks ,ewww.
Start from my wardrobe !
That's the thing funny. I'm trying my clothes while arranging my closet !
WAHAHA!.
so I'm trying my clothes!MUAHAHA.

One of my clothes :P

I didn't forget my sister too!
Found much of clothes i cant wear or not suitable to me already .so.....
SISTER ! hhaha.

LOL, This is my new year clothes from bugis singapore.@@
Bought but found that not suitable for me ==
she's trying her's clothes too @@
Lomo effect from my camera :)
look how skinny is my sister ! like a stick @@~~
Watches ! :)
I've found that i got a lot of watch ! MUAHAHA.
But i just wear come of it ,haha
my skin care product ! haha!
This is the best way to make me whiter ! LOVE THEM !
But it just help in face , how about my hands and legs ?? I got unbalance skin tone @@
HOW?? Introduce some product to me !!:P
My cutie dolpins !From hubby boy.
My study table :)
and my wardrobe ! so clean and neat :)
and my lovely bed :)

LOL, I'm just boring and nothing to do .
STUDYING :(

No comments:

Total Hits