Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MY World !

Parent going kl to praying grandgrand pa or ma...

WE're the QUEEN in da house! MUAHAAH!

I can play computer as i wish .
I can ask hubby boy to acc me any time .
I can cook myself.
I can control my LIFE !

I'm the QUEEN for this 4 days!
YEEPIE.

We calling delivery and cooked sometimes :)

lemon chicken from delivery.
egg by ME! :)
cook with rice.
And I'm cooking vegetables ! :D
@@sister ate that eggs before i took picture ! LOL


I LOVE MY HUBBY BOY .

Something bad happen in this few day too !
My computer kena SOT by thunder ! ARGH..
so...in the end ....

I CANT USE COMPUTER AS I WISH !

Luckily now is fixed and hello my lappie !
I MISS YOU , because daddy bring my lappie to KL.
Luckily u're safe from thunder , or else I'll surely SAD:)

4days passed very fast ...

so...The end for my OWN HOLIDAY....

No comments:

Total Hits