Thursday, September 23, 2010

TiTLE

________________________________________

Today.

Thursday.

schooling day.

having a competition in school.
"fashion show"
i'm not participant .
but my friends 'pek' did.

so..
we vote for him =)
he looks HANDSOME xial~

btw,
1 vote = RM1

That's my school ><
"Sunway College"

That mean ?

Got $$$ Then Win liao lo !

==
& I heard my lectural" MISS LIEW"
"bleeding love"this is the song she sing.
conclusion !
" HER SOUND IS SO AWESOME !! "
______________________________________-

Tomoro .

going out with colyn & Betty.

I miss them.
since long long a go
i do remember we decide the date we wan to meet.
until now.
Finally,
TOMORRO WE GONNA REALLY MEAT EACH OTHER!
==

I WAN TAKE MANY MANY PIC ! =))

_______________________________________________

BTW.
I MISS MY BOY.

What he actually doing now?
I DUNNO

Playing game?
MAYBE

___________________________________________

THE END.

LIFE FEEL TERRIBLE BECAUSE EXAM EXIST !!




No comments:

Total Hits