Friday, September 17, 2010

Holiday

__________________________________________

We planing that can go for desaru for this holiday.

CANCELED.

LOL.

Someone dun have holiday
someone busy
someone Cant go.

Nevermind.
We still got time
=)

Went to KL fr this holiday

I'm being a maid too.

Bring all child
and have to take care of them

I dun think i really go to have fun

Didn't shopping also !

I'm disappointed !

So...

Now i'm back ! JB !

I online buy clothes . beg . everything !

MUMMY !!
$$ pls !

__________________________________________

11/9/2010

My sis polly wong birthday !
Wish her happy always la.
don't be so lazy anymore !

Bcoz of her !
I HAVE MY SUSHI DINNER !
yahoo !!
It cost 1 set of sushi at least" RM 60".

YES !

YUMMY !

_______________________________________


No comments:

Total Hits