Saturday, July 24, 2010

PLS LA !

PLS LA !

U tot u're 大少爷??!

walao.!

ppl help u to do thing .
still need to help u do all the thing.

Just simply drive ur car n pass something a while only.
IS IT SO HARD N TIRED !

Did ppl wont tired to help u do such thing ?
If u wan to get the best goods?
Go n buy a branded 1 !
don't ask other help u la !
wan Branded?
wan Volenti?
wan get the best?
wan cheap?


FARK LA !

Don't always Act like a 大少爷 lo !
U juz an elder n needed respect.
But doesn't mean tat need respect till like tis lo !

Didn't get any benefit still let u say untill tat !
DID HE DID SOMETHING WRONG?!!!
IF ME?

I'll not helping u lo !

Never thankful for other but blaming always !

I'm felt so angry n its so unfair to u lo.!
such a trouble big fat uncle !

****!!!

I felt so sad la.
Sorrry Bee...
=(

P/S* I'm So LUCKY To Have u ! I LOVE U !BEE! "

No comments:

Total Hits