Sunday, July 4, 2010

Holiday Before School Day


LOL !

HAHAHAHA.

I've a Wonderful Holiday before my school day !
almost forgot that i've school tomorro jor !

actually...
I'm acxited !
HAHAHAHAHA !

Hope have FUN there !

N My Wonderful Holiday is..

Singapore Sentosa Universal Studio !
3 day & 2 night ~

EEpi YAyaya !
& something happen when the day we wan to go to play

RAINING DAY ! ><
HATE IT HATE IT !!!

We juz walking around the hotel & keep take photo ==
Sienz rite?

But luckily the next day is SUNNY DAY !
So..
We still have Fun inside !

Take Many picture & play many GAmes !

The Most I Like To play Is

Rollar Coaster!
Revenge of MUMMY !

We all scream from the begining to the end !
SHOCK N VERY VRY HIGH !!!

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT !

Picture Info ><

I REali LAZY to upload !
wakakaka ^^

The end !
I'm gonna start study .
But.
I'm still playing !
yahhoooo!

SHIT !

I Wish Tat U're beside Me for my all HOLIDAY !
Coz.
That ll be More Happy than nw I'm
=(
Next Time K? HUBBY

No comments:

Total Hits