Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dissapointed

I'm tired ..



Really.



I 1st Time felt that I'm reali down..
I've totally no mood .
I've nothing to say anymore.
I just wan to lye down.

I bck home by bus.
alone.
no daddy fetch.
just alone take bus bck
Just wan someone to acc me walk back home
Even dun have transport.
At least.someone beside me n walk with me
N i wont be so scared.
Midnight.
Around 11 o'clock
alone walk in the street to back home.
Not dare to off my song in my phone.
coz too silent.
Keep look left n right
scared if gt any bad ppl then how?
cats n dogs keep talk n talk
I just can walk quickly..

U're nt beside me when i needed..

U nt care about i've already reach home safety or not..

U just playing ur game.

A called for me
I cant hear anything.
N u wont call for 1 more time.

Don't have any regret & Just Keep thinking that.
I'm emo-ing myself.

Watever already.

I'm just nt important than ur game.
get used


我真的没想过
原来我真的比不过。

Ps//: Will you let your girlfriend walk alone in the midnight
N you just stay at home playing ur fucking damn GAME ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"if u reali say yes..then i'll tell u .. U'RE A VERY SUCK DAMN GUY !"


2 comments:

w.ai said...

relax gal^^
we will always by ur side no matter wat happen
we will nt abandon u cos we r the one of u-gangxxxxx
our gangx forever n ever
never leave u alone
^^
be happy gal
i wan u to be our tut ppl in our mind always
miss ur happy n tut
nt ur emo

Su Ann said...

if i gt car sure drive you home..
nxt tym if cn cal taxi..i really worried you a..

Total Hits