Monday, October 5, 2009

A Post Just 4 U~

NEh !
not very post for my baobeix fren d hor !!!
TIS POST JUZ FOR U ~
sept 30..
now is oct 5~
wahahahaha..
I've been late write tis post many day~
wahahaha
it should post it at sept 30!
blek~
we've been one year together le ler.!
wait for sept 30 for a long time..
yeah...
wat i hope-ing.?
A boy who dun like to choose preset..
wat i hopeing la !
IM THINKING LIKE TAT!
waaahhaha~
MY present..
A Ring Tat belong to us...
EEEeeee..
so rou ma~
wahahahahah~
I like it la !
blek=P
ur present..
I made it !
use my hand a !
made till my hand damn pain d...
actually is using 粘土make a wedding couple.?
but it fail..!
soobx~
IM NOT TAT PRO !
haiz..
A small pillow for u ~
a samll kig kong doll on it~
I sew it ~
erm...
how to describe it?
u calling it cacat king kong again !
I dun like tat name !
cheh~
U say pillow too small...
u make for me la !
U just nid to hug it every nights .
then enough le~
wahahaha~
didn't celebrate it purposely~
but hubby ..
tat's enough..
wahahahaha~
I LOVE U !
MUACKZ~

VERY ROU MA>>>
鸡皮疙瘩!!!
hahahahah~
FORGIVE ME YA~
to those who c my post..
make u all feel 鸡皮疙瘩~
blek~

No comments:

Total Hits